Multi-channel PR in the mass media
The Baltic Events PR agency accumulated considerable experience in conducting integrated, or multi-channel, PR campaigns in the media. Cooperation with the media is one of the priority practices. Dozens of successful PR campaigns based on social networks, print and electronic media, radio and TV have already been completed.
Our success in working with the media is well-earned. Along with an extensive media database, we have established contacts with journalists and editors of leadingd regional periodicals, radio stations and TV channels.
In our team we have specialists with experience as editors and journalists in entertainment publications, social and political media, as well as independent journalists.
Main types of services (PR in the media):
- Media PR campaigns — development and planning;
- press conferences and briefings — preparation and holding;
- writing and mailing press materials;
- establishing contacts with media representatives;
- seeking and attracting media sponsors for the events;
- organization of exclusive interviews and speeches;
- creation of “news pegs” and newsworthy events;
- work in the press service format (coordination of requests from the media).